Associate lawyer registered with the Paris and New York Bars
Professional career path
After graduating from UCLA University (California) and obtaining the New York Bar, Camille was sworn in at the Paris Bar in 2019. Camille works in economic, civil and commercial litigation on transversal cases. Because of her rigor and pragmatism, she is very often called upon by legal departments to intervene in the pre-litigation phases and in the drafting of contracts.
- Uberization of the Interim before civil and criminal courts
Some questions ?
01 45 33 50 73
- Registration with the Paris Bar in 2019
- Admitted to the New York Bar in 2017
- LLM (Master of Laws) graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), specializing in Business Law
- Graduated from a Master 2 Bilingual Studies in European Law, French Law – Anglo-American Law, Mention in Business Law from the University of Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense