Professional career path
Marjorie holds a Master’s degree in Public Business Law from the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne and from the Institute of Public Business Law (IDPA).
With experience in law firms, in administration and in jurisdiction, she is specialized in administrative litigation and acts for Goldwin in the various branches of public law, both in consulting and litigation.
- General public law
- Public procurement and public contracts law
- Civil service law
- Local government law
- Urban planning law
- Tax law
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2022
- Training at the EFB – Ecole de formation professionnelle des barreaux de la Cour d’appel de Paris
- Graduate of the Institute of Public Business Law (IDPA)
- Graduated from a Master 1 and 2 in Public Business Law at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1)