The firm assists its clients with all issues related to company law:
- Company law transactions: transformations, mergers, contributions in kind, partial contributions of assets, contribution-distributions, spin-offs, carve-outs, TUPs, voluntary dissolutions.
- Transactions relating to capital and quasi-capital; issues of bonds and securities of all kinds.
- Advice and implementation of recommendations concerning the choice and adaptation of forms of societal and managerial organization depending in particular on the type of shareholding (family groups, industrialists or investment funds) or the distribution of capital (majority block or dispersed shareholding).
- Development of incentive mechanisms for managers or employees (bonus plans, share subscription or purchase options, free shares, issuance of BSA, BSPCE, etc.); assistance in the legal and tax structuring of these plans, the definition of the conditions for obtaining the securities and the implementation of the liquidity process.
- Establishment of intra-group contracts and agreements (current accounts, omnium, provision of services, technical assistance, etc.). Assistance in the definition and implementation of mandate contracts (managers, natural or legal persons), management agreements or suspension of mandates.
- Assistance in defining and setting up delegations of power in order to circumscribe the responsibility of managers.
- Advice and assistance in the pre-litigation and litigation management of conflicts between shareholders or partners (in particular, in the event of blocking of management bodies, blocking or postponement of meetings, contestation of a decision by a shareholder or partner minority, management expertise, etc.).